English Teacher Training (No Longer Being Updated)

This blog was designed for my English Teaching Methodologies class in Japan. The course has ended but anyone who is interested about using blogs in teacher training ot education in general is encouraged to explore this site. We used the blog to exchange opinions about the course content, provide each other feedback on our practice teaching, and talk to current teachers. To see a blog that is currently active, please go to the English Teacher Discussion Forum.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Status of this Blog: A Response to AJ/Skald

I received the following comment from AJ/Skald, an English teacher in Thailand:

"Great blog... are your students blogs the ones on the right sidebar? Ill try to encourage my students to investigate them and post comments. "

My Answer
The blogs for the students in my course, English Teaching Methodologies, are to the right. The students are currently on summer vacation and also doing their teaching practices so they are probably not checking their blogs right now. Furthermore, the course has ended. However, at least 4 of these students will continue their blogs in a seminar that they take with me this semester. In mid-September/ late September I will update the bloglist to the right and show the blogs of only those students who will continue to use them.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home